Pref. Cust. Discount 0%
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY. This new hardcover book is the only reference/coffee table book ever published exclusively on Colt’s Snake Guns. Undoubtedly, Snake Guns currently have the highest demand of any collectible firearm!
Features of this new Standard Edition include: All seven of Colt’s Snake Guns are represented and chapters include: Anaconda (28 pages), Boa (10 pages), Cobra (22 pages), Diamondback (56 pages), King Cobra (34 pages), Python (140 pages), and Viper (10 pages).
· Information includes model histories, as well as detailed information and specifications on most variations including dates of manufacture, finishes, barrel lengths, calibers, sights, grips, and additional features/options.
· Over 350 high-res color images (mostly life size) depict all the variations, including many engraving options, boxes, accessories, catalogs, factory letters, owner's manuals, warranty cards, and price sheets.
· Informative and fascinating Snake Gun Performance Spreadsheet compares the investment performance of these guns against gold, silver, stocks, and other traditional investments over the past 55 years.
· Serialization charts allow year of manufacture to be determined on most Snake Guns.
· Limited/Special Editions production totals are also included. A thorough Index is also provided. 9 1/4 x 12 1/4, hardcover, over 350 color photos, illus, 344 pp.
Now shipping after Oct. 1, 2015, first printing limited to 1,900 copies worldwide!
Here's what the readers are saying:
“This book, without question, will become one of the absolute best sources of information regarding the line of Colt “serpent” firearms for decades to come. While numerous books have been written on Samuel Colt’s Single Action Army revolvers, there has never been an authoritative reference book done on these double-action revolvers—that is, until now."
Chocked full of detailed four-color images (including several gatefolds), the historical background information provided dovetails perfectly with the Colt factory archived serial number ranges. From variations of grips to sights to grip medallions and finishes, each section also identifies on a scale of 1 to 5 which variations are the most rare.
To get to the bottom line, I didn’t think it would be possible in this day and age to collect the volume of hard-to-find information you have compiled between the hardcovers of this book. Any owner of one of these Colt “serpent” handguns will want this tome in their firearms reference library."
- Jim Bequette – Special Projects Editor